New River House at the Peak
This is a private and peaceful residence located on a fifty acre farm. Great for hiking and fly fishing! The stream is stocked bi-weekly with trout from April 1 through August. It is located 30 minutes from West Jefferson and 45 minutes from Boone.
- three bedrooms (sleeps 6), one bath, front porch with rockers overlooking the New River
- close shopping with casual and fine dining
- golf, canoeing, tubing, and rafting
- art galleries and antique shops
- excellent road across the street for biking
Below is an excerpt from our 2006 Guest Book:
This house and property is awesome! We have a thirteen year old son, a ten year old son, and a six year old daughter. They are having a ball. We have not turned the TV on and that is amazing; instead we have been enjoying the puzzles, and the games (especially Bingo). The hiking is great. The field we are using for Frisbee, football, and just plain chase. We are so lucky that the apples, grapes, and chestnuts are ripe. Yum! This is just paradise.
Please take a look at some of the gorgeous pictures taken from the New River House at the Peak property!